Tell me the following is not true. Tell me it ain’t so.
For this has been my experience in a nutshell for the past 8 years in Jamaica.
Why is it the following exists & permeates Jamaica?
(1) A culture dominated by negative energy that only seeks to character destruction, shame, suppress, manipulate, and destroy others who do not join their evil and twisted reality.
(2) A culture of depravity, hostility, lack of civil behaviour.
(3) A culture of profilers.
(4) A culture dominated by a lack of innovation that has intelligent design.
(5) A culture that only seeks to stifle anyone with a high degree of confidence, independent mind, and ambition.
(6) A culture where the reproduction and cultivation of the slave mind and slave gene is primary.
(7) A culture obsessed with witchcraft & its practice against innocent people.
(8) A culture where all the wrong people are calling the shots & shaping your future.
How to break from the shackles of this country’s society? Can a space ship be built? Can the crashed space ship be repaired?
Am I on the wrong planet or am I in the wrong country? So many parallels it is not funny.