This article has been some what in my head for the last 5 years, having fully understanding the Jamaican Negro somewhat better.
Yesterday a red negro who works at Sagicor saw me waiting to cross the road in front of JPS in New Kingston. Sure enough the lane he was in was jammed and as soon as I crossed into the empty lane he jumped into to it then wanted allow myself and a woman to cross the road so we could see him in his X5. DWL no joke.
I promptly told the Negro by waiving at him to continue to drive as it was so sudden and I had stopped , but the woman crossed none the less. The Negro road up to me stopped and looked me in the face as if I like man. I had to tell the Negro to Drive, Drive, Drive while fanning him off.
You see Jamaicans are so stupid, that they always seek to escape their poverty stricken background by using material trappings and fancy titles. A king will always be a king even when walking among commoners. But a poor man will always be a poor man even in a Mercedes Benz or BMW.
They lack class, they lack self confidence, they seek acceptance when none should be sought after, and worst of all they always seek to equate themselves with others that are not of their class up or down.
THE NEGRO ONLY INCREASES TRANSACTION COST!
Sadly that same Negro wasted my time many years ago when I first sought to introduce mobile apps and desktop widgets to Sagicor 5-7 years ago.
These people always seek to put themselves as the middle man with no ability to make something better but only make it worse and more expensive or preventing it from taking place at all.
Most Negros that I have met suffer from the following. When mixed up or all of them are present it is a deadly mixture that only contributes to slow economic growth. I came up with an acronym to solve this problem in business. I will share it later.
The Negro suffers from;
1. An vast / immense inferiority complex.
2. A deadly hatred against rich and successful people. They always seek to compare themselves with successful people as if successful people even noticed them to begin with. From the days of high school I have seen this. They will compare all aspects of their primitive lives to some how see if they can match up to you. Why?
3. They mask their hatred behind religious words, such as one must not be haughty or boastful, lest one be abased. As such they validate abasing / tearing down others through the bible to cover up their sick qualities.
4. They have a red eye problem. Always wanting what is not theirs and hating others who have it.
5. Bad mind is the blood that runs their entire body. They only wish for your failure, downfall and have nothing good to say about you when you seek to make it in life, and seek not to join them.
6. They have a fondness for Witchcraft or black magic, local term Obeah.
7. They are extremely promiscuous and think with what is between their legs, as it is power to them.
8. They hate to see another person make a lot of money as it means they will be further down the social ladder or food chain. They will hold up a good opportunity that can solve many problems for their company or country for years, until they can figure out how to do it themselves even when that is not within their job scope.
9. All in all the Jamaican Negro is highly primitive and prone to much violence, deception, trickery and lies.
10. They fear the Asian, the Whites, the Mixed races, and detest the Browns as they want to claim them as their own.
11. They only have strength for those who look like them or those who they think are predominantly from their race.
12. They come in many shades, mostly from darkest, but they are also in very light complexion as mixture mask their true primitive qualities.
13. They blame the white man for everything that is wrong with their life and country. Yet as soon as they make some cash, they buy all that the white man makes such as his Cars, SUVs, clothing, watches etc. Kind of sad would you not say?
If you meet a Jamaican Negro and have not seen most if not all the points displayed above. That person is an anomaly, or possible one of the superior black races that is extremely rare in Jamaica. But they exist.
In every section of doing business in Jamaica or seeking to do business in Jamaica. The black man the Negro is the worst encounter out of all the races and mixture of races that make up Jamaica based on the points mentioned above.
Avoid The Negro (ATN) is the acronym I cam up with. This is very hard to do considering they make up 49% of the population. But truth be told, not all Negros suffer from these problems I pointed out above.
Though understanding what makes the Negro tick, may help somewhat. It would be better if I had spent more of my youthful years living among them.
But then again my experience at APM Terminals Kingston Jamaica proved to me that would not have made much of a difference. Most are simple primitive, and it is virtually impossible to navigate among them and their distasteful qualities while living in Jamaica.
IS THERE HOPE?
There is hope for these people, the more they are educated they tend to realize their ways, or worse education is wasted on them.
For they seem to use education as some sort of get rich quick scheme. They join political parties to rob the nation blind.
They join lodges to seek curry contracts. I mean this is not new to Jamaica, but these people have very little if any compassion for others. That would make point number 13. The Negro does not know or comprehends what is compassion. They think they do, but the way they treat others shows they do not.